Call (215) 361-7770 to make an appointment.
Our staff is comprised of formally educated professionals and industry trained employees. Most of our staff members have 20+ years in the health field and have knowledge of products ranging from the tried-and-true to cutting-edge formulations and technologies. We receive regular training from leading manufacturers and attend webinars, seminars, and industry trade shows. The Nutrition NUTZ Podcast educates the public and our staff by featuring experts who research and make the products we sell. Our brick-and-mortar store is at the core of our business and gives us the opportunity to hear directly from customers about their experiences with various nutritional supplements. After 29 years in business, we have a collective knowledge base that is unsurpassed. Stop in and help yourself to the free educational handouts in our store or make an appointment for a paid consultation with one of our professionals.
• Blood Pressure & Pulse Oximetry (free service).
• Homeopathic & Nutritional Counseling (free service).
• Blood Testing for Micronutrients.
Free Consultation provided by June Ferrari, PhD in Integrative Medicine, Certified Traditional Naturopath & Nutritional Counselor
• Personalized Nutritional Counseling:1-hr. comprehensive session by appt. (free service).
• Hair Analysis: Shows heavy metal/toxicity levels, overall health status & if your nutrients are being absorbed (patient is charged for the lab costs).
• Blood Testing & Urine Analysis (patient is charged for the lab costs).
Other Paid Services:
• Advanced Kinesiology/Muscle Testing-Anne Vogler, Certified in Contact Reflex Analysis & Nutrition. Receive customized protocol to your body’s innate intelligence. By appt (charged by the minute)
• Reflexology-Deanna Fazzolari, Certified Reflexology Specialist Traditional & Polarity Reflexology with other methods, tailored to the individual. Saturday, by appt.
Nutritional Counseling (Free service in the aisles, no appointment)
- Michael Stairiker, BS Nutrition
- Jim Wilk, Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Dr. Phil Pappas, Masters and Doctorate in Nutrition, Certified in Biofeedback, Neurofeedback, and Personal Fitness Training
- James O’Brien, Sports Nutrition Consultant, International Sports Medicine Association Certified