Call (215) 361-7770 to make an appointment.
Our staff is comprised of formally educated professionals and industry trained employees. Most of our staff members have 20+ years in the health field and have knowledge of products ranging from the tried-and-true to cutting-edge formulations and technologies. We receive regular training from leading manufacturers and attend webinars, seminars, and industry trade shows. The Holly Hill Health Hour weekly radio show educates the public and our staff by featuring experts who research and make the products we sell. Our brick-and-mortar store is at the core of our business and gives us the opportunity to hear directly from customers about their experiences with various nutritional supplements. After 27 years in business, we have a collective knowledge base that is unsurpassed. Stop in and help yourself to the free educational handouts in our store or make an appointment for a consultation with one of our professionals.
• Blood Pressure & Pulse Oximetry (free service)
• Homeopathic & Nutritional Counseling (free service)
• Blood Testing for Micronutrients
Services provided by June Ferrari, PhD in Integrative Medicine, Certified Traditional Naturopath & Nutritional Counselor
• Personalized Nutritional Counseling:1-hr. comprehensive session by appt. (free service)
• Hair Analysis: Shows heavy metal/toxicity levels, overall health status & if your nutrients are being absorbed
• Blood Testing & Urine Analysis
• Advanced Kinesiology/Muscle Testing-Anne Vogler, Certified in Contact Reflex Analysis & Nutrition. Receive customized protocol to your body’s innate intelligence. By appt.
• Nutritional Counseling (Free service)
– Robin Peterse, Nutritional Consultant
– Michael Stairiker, BS Nutrition
– Jim Wilk, CNC
• Reflexology-Deanna Fazzolari, Certified Reflexology Specialist Traditional & Polarity Reflexology with other methods, tailored to the individual. Saturday, by appt.